(baroque orchestral music) - Welcome back, sir.
- We're glad to be home.
- I'm really looking forward to seeing what Sanditon has to offer.
- There is drama, romance, gossip, laughter, tears, and the audience will be able to look forward to a whole rollercoaster ride of events and emotions.
- Charlotte, returning to Sanditon, had assumed that Colbourne would be in Bath so is surprised to bump into the girls at the beach and has to navigate readdressing those painful emotions, also in the company of her new beau, her fiance Ralph, so puts her in a bit of a sticky position.
- En garde!
- We meet, in series three, my brother.
- We haven't spoken in nearly 10 years.
- The Montrose family arrive in Sanditon escaping a scandal.
Is it not charming?
- Perfectly quaint.
- The season starts out with Georgiana getting her inheritance.
It brings in more questions for her in terms of who she is and then more eyes are on her, and more people are after her money.
She's more vulnerable.
I need to do whatever I can to protect myself.
- For Arthur, he's beginning to learn who he is and, for the first time, really feel like him.
I feel as if my future is alive with possibilities.
- [Alice] So much happens in season three.
- Grand balls, dancing.
- [Alice] A lot of drama.
- I'm to be married, it's too late.
- [Man] I would sooner live alone than live a lie.
There's a lot of romance.
- Ultimatums given.
- [Augusta] It is fate that has brought us together.
- [Charlotte] We cannot choose who we fall in love with.
- [Colbourne] A woman has a right to choose her own destiny.
- Some interesting love stories that I'm so happy we explored and let them play out.
That's all I'm gonna say, 'cause it's too exciting, you need to watch it.
(gentle piano music)